PGIM Real Estate has an Investment Analyst program with positions throughout its US offices. Analysts work with small teams of investment professionals in the Asset Management, Marketing, Portfolio Management, Research, and Transactions units.
There is currently an Investment Analyst position available in the Transactions group based in Dallas, TX working with the Transactions group serves the acquisition and disposition needs of all of PGIM Real Estate funds that invest in the US.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and underwrite investment opportunities for the acquisition and development of commercial properties across all property types, investment structures, and risk profiles.
- Create cash flow models, sensitivity tables, rent roll analyses, joint venture waterfall models, and other financial analyses required to evaluate and pursue acquisition opportunities.
- Prepare Investment Committee memoranda and related materials through market research, risk analysis, and in-depth understanding of investment factors.
- Analyze economic, market, legal, and political conditions within assigned regions.
- Assist senior transactions professionals in leading the due diligence and closing processes for acquisitions in conjunction with portfolio and asset management teams.
- Assist asset management teams in property financings, appraisal review, and other activities that may require feedback from the Transactions group.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or related discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Understanding of basic real estate terms and concepts such as net leases, gross leases, contracts, rents, percentage rents, operating expenses, capital expenditures, expense recoveries, property types.
- Understanding of basic finance concepts such as NOI returns, cash flow returns, cap rates, internal rate of return, present value/discounted cash flow.
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability.
- Computer proficiency with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Argus knowledge preferred.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Prudential is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.
Source: Prudential’s Career Page
About PGIM Real Estate
PGIM Real Estate is the real estate investment business of PGIM, Inc., the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $66 billion ($47.6 billion net) as of December 31, 2016. PGIM Real Estate’s tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies.