LaSalle Investment Management is seeking a full-time Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst to join its LaSalle Global Partner Solutions group in the Chicago headquarters to assist with real estate co-investment transactions. LaSalle GPS is the global indirect real estate division of the firm, with $6 billion of assets under management including fund-of-funds, joint ventures, co-investments and secondaries. The Analyst would primarily support the co-investment business, which manages $2.3 billion of assets on behalf of four specialized separate account clients. Co-investments span across asset classes (office, industrial, multifamily, retail, etc.), geographies (domestic and international), risk profiles (core, value-add and opportunistic), and include both equity and debt. The Analyst will primarily focus on acquisition underwriting, investment reforecasting, portfolio management, client reporting, and presentation preparation.
- Assist team members with evaluating and underwriting potential acquisitions
- Perform complex financial analyses, including Argus valuation models and Excel-based underwriting pro-formas, cash flow projections and sensitivity analyses
- Assist in the preparation of Investment Committee presentations and related analyses
- Evaluate property-level and portfolio-level investment performance and prepare quarterly reforecasts
- Assist with client reporting, investor communications and presentation preparation
- Assist with managing the due diligence process, including the review and analysis of leases, operating information, legal documentation, and other investment-related materials
- Gather and evaluate economic and market data
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Available for immediate start date
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, economics or related field with strong record of academic achievement
- 1-3 years full-time professional experience required
- Highly skilled in Excel modeling; Argus experience is a plus
- Knowledge of DCF, NPV and cash flow models
- Strong financial, analytical ability with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a positive attitude
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach
- Ability to manage competing and often unanticipated deadlines
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
About LaSalle Investment Management
LaSalle Investment Management is one of the leading real estate investment managers in the world. Over 700 employers across 24 worldwide offices manage $60+ billion of real estate assets on behalf of 400+ institutional and high net worth investors.
LaSalle Investment Management offers exceptional career and advancement opportunities as well as a chance to work with some of the finest people and best real estate in the world. LaSalle Investment Management is an independent subsidiary of Fortune 500 company, Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL).