Toll Brothers, America’s Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Land Acquisition Manager to assist in the identification and assessment of land purchase opportunities throughout the Charlotte market. This position will be based in our division office located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Land Acquisition Manager will work independently to negotiate land acquisitions, perform sophisticated land use and financial analysis, and negotiate purchase agreements. The successful candidate will also participate in due diligence, including concept land planning, environmental, utility system, and title analysis.
The Land Acquisition Manager will be deal-oriented and understand the dynamics and challenges of the local land market in the current real estate climate. The successful candidate will have a solid background in land planning, zoning, law, and/or real estate. The candidate will also be able to demonstrate an understanding of strategies to take advantage of current trends and adjust acquisition efforts accordingly.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2020 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Six Years in a Row
– FORTUNE magazine
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Urban Planning, or Business. A Master’s Degree would be a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in residential construction, Single and/or Multi-Family Land Acquisitions
- Must have residential land acquisition experience in single-family or in-fill projects and proven success navigating through the unique obstacles inherent in the local market
- Experience in Land Acquisitions, Planning and Development
- Highly organized with exceptional analytical skills and understanding of complex financial analysis
About Toll Brothers
As America's #1 luxury home builder, we settle for nothing but the highest quality – in the homes we design and build and in the talent we recruit. At Toll Brothers, your career will be as unique as the communities we build. Learn how you can start your career with us.