Toll Brothers, America’s leading builder of luxury homes, seeks a Land Development Manager to help fuel growth in our Arizona Division. This position will be based in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Land Development Department manages large and small challenging projects throughout the country. The department oversees all aspects of day-to-day land development project management including feasibility studies for new acquisitions, entitlements, engineering design, estimating, bidding, contracting, and on site field management.
- Manage day to day field operations and project start up
- Request proposals, preparation and bid solicitation, negotiation, award and contracting for professional services, consultants, and contractors
- Initiate and obtain permits
- Maintain a project budget
- Manage Change Orders, Invoice review and approval
- Develop, track, and update project schedules routinely and distribute to the team
- Meet with governmental agencies, inspectors, and HOA’s
- Manage Bond releases
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
– FORTUNE magazine
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in land development management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field is preferred
- Value Engineering and knowledge of local market for contracting, manpower, pricing, and entitlements
- Excellent communication skills, ability to improvise, adapt, and overcome obstacles
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Project, Excel, and Word
Source: Toll Brothers Career Page
About Toll Brothers
Toll Brothers, America's #1 luxury homebuilder, is an award winning Fortune 600 company headquartered in Horsham, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1967 by Robert I Toll and Bruce E Toll, the company has grown to become one of the most prolific developers and builders of single-family home communities in the United States. In recent years, the company has expanded to include subsidiaries including Toll Brothers Active Living, Toll Brothers City Living, Toll Brothers Apartment Living, and Toll Brothers Campus Living. The company is also affiliate with Gibraltar Capital and Asset Management.
In 2016, the company had a presence in 50 U.S. markets across 20 states and Washington DC. The average delivered home price was $848,000. Toll Brothers has delivered 86,000 homes since 2000 and is rated BBB- by Fitch. The company was recently awarded National Builder of the Year honors by BUILDER magazine and recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine.
As of the end of 2016, the company controlled 48,800 home sites selling out of 310 communities. Toll Brothers City Living had 45 projects totaling 5,700 units built, under construction, or planned in New York City, Northern New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. Toll Brothers Apartment Living and Toll Brothers Campus Living owned or controlled 10,000 units.