LYND is seeking an investment professional to assist the senior management team in the acquisition of multifamily assets. The ideal candidate will be working within a team that needs assistance in Real Estate Analytics. This will require that they have a strong aptitude for Excel, PowerPoint, and Real Estate Modeling. The position will have opportunity for growth within the acquisition team.
- Financial Modeling and Market Research
- Investment Memorandums
- Property Due Diligence
- Managing Transactions
- Pipeline Organization
- 1 – 3 years experience in real estate private equity, finance, or investment banking
- Strong skills in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree with focus on finance, real estate and/or business
- Ability to work within a team and meet deadlines
LYND is a family run real estate company that was founded in 1980 by Michael Lynd SR (Chairman Emeritus). In 1997 David Lynd (CEO), Michael’s Son, came back to the company and began to aggressively expand its 3rd party management and acquisitions footprint. At its peak David grew the company’s management footprint to 60,000 units nation wide of which 20,000 units were owned. Today LYND has around 20,000 units under management of which 5,000 units are owned.