Toll Brothers Apartment Living, the luxury apartment development division of Toll Brothers, America’s Luxury Home Builder, has an outstanding opportunity for a multi-dimensional Multi-Family Development and Acquisition Associate to support and execute the company’s development activities. You will work closely with senior leadership to analyze, acquire, underwrite, entitle, construct, operate, and manage multi-family development projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Strength in the following areas are preferred:
- Underwrite potential acquisitions, including ground-up development, redevelopment, and existing assets
- Research the market to understand competitive communities, supply and demand, leasing and sales prices
- Complete all financial modeling for a project, including scenario analysis
- Prepare investment summaries for internal use and for use with JV partners and lending institutions
- Develop project budgets, cash flow projections, and reporting
- Support entitlements process including zoning and obtaining all permits
- Solicit, negotiate, and hire project consultants including engineers, architects, marketing, contractors, and due diligence
- Prepare and monitor project schedules
- Assist in the execution of project marketing, leasing, and property management
- Day-to-day interaction with all on-site personnel including construction, leasing, sales, and property management
2020 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Six Years in a Row
– FORTUNE magazine
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance or a real estate related field such as real estate development, architecture, or civil engineering
- Advanced quantitative skills and mastery of financial modeling using Excel
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Driven individual who is able to work independently and motivate and lead people around them
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a real estate field, experience with multi-family is a plus
Source: Toll Brothers Career Page
About Toll Brothers
Toll Brothers, America's #1 luxury homebuilder, is an award winning Fortune 600 company headquartered in Horsham, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1967 by Robert I Toll and Bruce E Toll, the company has grown to become one of the most prolific developers and builders of single-family home communities in the United States. In recent years, the company has expanded to include subsidiaries including Toll Brothers Active Living, Toll Brothers City Living, Toll Brothers Apartment Living, and Toll Brothers Campus Living. The company is also affiliate with Gibraltar Capital and Asset Management.
In 2016, the company had a presence in 50 U.S. markets across 20 states and Washington DC. The average delivered home price was $848,000. Toll Brothers has delivered 86,000 homes since 2000 and is rated BBB- by Fitch. The company was recently awarded National Builder of the Year honors by BUILDER magazine and recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine.
As of the end of 2016, the company controlled 48,800 home sites selling out of 310 communities. Toll Brothers City Living had 45 projects totaling 5,700 units built, under construction, or planned in New York City, Northern New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. Toll Brothers Apartment Living and Toll Brothers Campus Living owned or controlled 10,000 units.