Toll Brothers Apartment Living, the luxury apartment development division of Toll Brothers, America’s Luxury Home Builder, has an outstanding opportunity for a multi-dimensional Multi-Family Regional Director of Acquisitions and Development. This position will be based in our office in Boston, Massachusetts.
The Regional Director of Acquisitions and Development is responsible for leading all regional land acquisition and development efforts. This involves cultivating the relationships necessary to identify potential opportunities, leading financial analysis, negotiating terms of sale, protecting the TBAL brand and continuing to oversee regional development, and project financing. This includes development and execution of the regional business plan. In addition, the Regional Director will be responsible for building and overseeing, in partnership with the Development Director, a team of development and construction professionals who are capable of executing on the regional pipeline.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Urban Planning, or Business. A Master’s degree is a plus
- A minimum of 10+ years of relevant Multi-Family development experience
- Must have residential land acquisition experience in multi-family or in-fill projects and proven success navigating the unique dynamics of the New England land market
- Experience in land acquisitions, planning, and development
- Highly organized with exceptional analytical skills and understanding of complex financial analysis
- Strong leadership skills
- Capability of managing a large team of both internal and external stakeholders
- Capability to manage P&L for a large multi-family region
- We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Source: Toll Brothers Career Page
About Toll Brothers
Toll Brothers, America's #1 luxury homebuilder, is an award winning Fortune 600 company headquartered in Horsham, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1967 by Robert I Toll and Bruce E Toll, the company has grown to become one of the most prolific developers and builders of single-family home communities in the United States. In recent years, the company has expanded to include subsidiaries including Toll Brothers Active Living, Toll Brothers City Living, Toll Brothers Apartment Living, and Toll Brothers Campus Living. The company is also affiliate with Gibraltar Capital and Asset Management.
In 2016, the company had a presence in 50 U.S. markets across 20 states and Washington DC. The average delivered home price was $848,000. Toll Brothers has delivered 86,000 homes since 2000 and is rated BBB- by Fitch. The company was recently awarded National Builder of the Year honors by BUILDER magazine and recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine.
As of the end of 2016, the company controlled 48,800 home sites selling out of 310 communities. Toll Brothers City Living had 45 projects totaling 5,700 units built, under construction, or planned in New York City, Northern New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. Toll Brothers Apartment Living and Toll Brothers Campus Living owned or controlled 10,000 units.