NAI James E. Hanson, a commercial real estate firm, is seeking a CRE Market Research Associate who will be responsible for identifying trends in the marketplace, analyzing data and producing comprehensive market reports for various sectors of the marketplace. They will need to keep updated with trends in the market, sales and lease comps and general market data.
- Maintain comparables and tenants in markets databases, verification and update databases.
- Publish commercial RE statistical reports. Write and provide analytical data (i.e. charts) for monthly, quarterly (for industrial, retail and office sectors), annual and industry specific reports, including corporate projects.
- Attend weekly commercial brokerage division meetings via zoom or in person
- Generate on-the-fly statistical reports for presentations, broker opinion of value, etc.
- Review business periodicals for trends, statistics and other news articles.
- Maintain, generate and assist broker divisions in interpreting statistical reports for trends and quarterly report publications.
- Comparable sales analytics detailing YOY transactions, prices, cap rates, etc.
- Labor studies, as needed for presentations
- Must have 5+ years Commercial Real Estate experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Out of the box, independent thinker
- Independent worker with managerial experience to expand research team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of experience
- Familiarity with CoStar, Hoovers, LandVision and RCA helpful
About NAI James E. Hanson
NAI James E. Hanson is a full service commercial real estate firm committed to providing the highest quality commercial real estate services in Northern New Jersey and Southern New York and has been since it was founded in 1955. Our focus is on two clear objectives: to perform extraordinary work and deliver remarkable client service. This would not be possible without an exceptionally talented team of associates who embody our company values of honesty, integrity and accountability.