We are looking for an astute, determined professional like you to fill an Investment Analyst role within our Multifamily Agency business. You will showcase your success through collaboration, ownership and innovation. Your expertise in emerging trends and practices will evoke stimulating discussions around optimization and change to help keep our competitive edge. This rewarding opportunity will enable you to make a big impact in our organization, so if this sounds exciting, then PGIM might be the place.
The Multifamily Agency Team is seeking a Real Estate Investment Analyst to join a training program focused on developing skills through a range of experiences in underwriting, deal management, and originations. The Real Estate Investment Analyst position is typically a three-year assignment. Based on business needs, strong performance and mutual agreement, one, one-year extension may occur.
What you will gain:
- An exciting opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, real estate underwriting, real estate valuation, and analytical skills.
- The chance to work with and learn directly from experts in the field of Commercial Real Estate.
- Development of modeling and analytical skills.
- Direct interaction with senior members of the team, senior management, clients and co-investors.
- Work as part of a Real Estate Investment team to provide in-depth analysis of potential real estate transactions.
- Review and approve due diligence materials.
- Complete review, analysis and approval of due diligence materials related to loan submission.
- Complete the underwriting narrative and model with oversight from underwriters.
- Create and analyze operating spread, rent roll analyses and financial information.
- Track and report information relevant to real estate transactions.
Your Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a concentration/major in Finance and/or Real Estate preferred.
- 1-3 years of related work experience and/or experience in a financial analysis or similar underwriting role.
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Source: Prudential’s Career Page
About PGIM Real Estate
PGIM Real Estate is the real estate investment business of PGIM, Inc., the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $66 billion ($47.6 billion net) as of December 31, 2016. PGIM Real Estate’s tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies.