We are looking for an astute, determined professional like you to fulfill an Analyst level position within our Transactions group, covering the Western Region. You will showcase your success through collaboration, ownership and innovation. Your expertise in emerging trends and practices will evoke stimulating discussions around optimization and change to help keep our competitive edge. This rewarding opportunity will enable you to make a big impact in our organization, so if this sounds exciting, then PGIM might be the place.
- Analyze and underwrite investment opportunities for the acquisition and development of predominantly multifamily, industrial, office and retail properties across the Western Region with varying investment structures and risk profiles.
- Create cash flow models, sensitivity tables, rent roll analyses, joint venture waterfall models, and other financial analyses required to evaluate and pursue acquisition opportunities.
- Prepare Investment Committee memoranda and related materials through market research, risk analysis, and in-depth understanding of investment factors.
- Analyze economic, market, legal, and political conditions within assigned regions.
- Assist senior transactions professionals in leading the due diligence and closing processes for acquisitions in conjunction with portfolio and asset management teams.
- Assist asset management teams in property financings, appraisal review, and other activities that may require feedback from the Transactions group.
Your Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, or related discipline.
- Understanding of basic real estate terms and concepts such as net leases, gross leases, contracts, rents, operating expenses, capital expenditures, expense recoveries, property types.
- Understanding of basic finance concepts such as NOI returns, cash flow returns, cap rates, internal rate of return, present value/discounted cash flow.
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability.
- Computer proficiency with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Your Desired Skills:
- 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with or command of Argus Enterprise preferred.
- Independent, self-motivated, driven work ethic focused on results and ensuring tasks get done.
Source: Prudential’s Career Page
About PGIM Real Estate
PGIM Real Estate is the real estate investment business of PGIM, Inc., the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $66 billion ($47.6 billion net) as of December 31, 2016. PGIM Real Estate’s tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies.