The purpose of this position is to manage the sourcing, procurement, and management of suppliers and vendors in support of the delivery of real estate, facilities, and project management services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for designing and implementing sourcing strategies and procurement plans to support account, corporate and client strategies and objectives.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates, and maintains contracts and other business documents in support of the purchase of goods and services.
- Includes contract review and/or preparation and negotiation, contract administration and adherence to company policies and legal requirements and compliance.
- Manages the process of contract terminations, expirations, extensions and renewals. Interfaces with/advises peers and corporate management staff with changes or results.
- Manages the supplier performance management and development program.
- Negotiates contracts for goods, services, supplies, equipment, etc., ensuring quality, cost-effectiveness, Sox compliance and timely delivery.
- Designs and manages the RFP processes to support program goals and requirements. Works with internal and client stakeholders in establishing, managing, creating RFPs and analyzing purchasing projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company’s values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field from four-year College and/or University. Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training. Minimum five years experience in procurement of real estate or facility management services and supplies.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
C.P.M., C.P.S.M. or N.A.C.M. certifications or eligibility preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge of database reporting and platform manipulation. Familiarity with use of contracts management tools and platforms.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.
Source: CBRE Career Page
CBRE Group Inc. (NYSE: CBG) is the world's leading real estate services and investment firm. Serving real estate investors and tenants around the globe in more than 100 countries, the company offers services such as: Occupier Outsourcing, Property Management, Development Services, Investment Management, Appraisal and Valuation, Property Sales, and Mortgages Services.
The company boasts 75,000+ employees and generated $13.1 billion in revenue in 2016. It is a Fortune 500 company (#259 in 2016) and was named America's 15th Best Employer by Forbes in 2016. Career opportunites at CBRE are extensive, working in groups such as the Asset Services, Advsisory and Transaction Services , Capital Markets, Valuation and Advisory Services, and CBRE Global Investors. CBRE also offers development services through its subsidiary, Trammell Crow Company.