The Project Manager has total accountability for the project quality control and overall success of assigned projects. The project manager should always be aware and ensure that the safety plan for the project is being followed. This includes financial responsibility for contracts, change orders, pay applications, budget control, invoice review and approval.
- Oversees projects financial schedules, coordination, safety of the project from conception through close out.
- Works closely with the superintendent to create, update, and distribute the project schedule.
- Oversees document control maintaining project logs, submittals, shop drawings and current plan set. Meets with owners and regularly communicates status reports.
- Works with Pre-Construction assisting with buy out, value engineering, constructability, and logistics as needed.
- Coordinates and overseas all construction services and activities with subcontractors and vendors.
- Responsible for all aspects of safety 0on the job site working closely with Superintendent.
- Manages the closeout phase of projects and works with Superintendent to oversee punch list management, creation of operations & maintenance packages.
- Responsible for all client engagement and interaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; specifically, in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- Must have Tilt Wall experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years of project management experience, ideally with a commercial general contractor working as a project manager.
- Firm knowledge of construction, project management and commercial real estate.
- Organization and detailed oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal and external clients.
- Excellent communication and time management capabilities.
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Source: Hillwood Career Page
If you like to work with smart, driven individuals in an entrepreneurial, opportunistic and innovative team environment, then Hillwood may be the place for you. As a Perot Company, we offer a Legacy of success in business, Excellence in all that we do, and the Vision to lead the industries we serve. Genuine care for our team, the communities we serve, our country and the well being of those in need are hallmarks of our unique family-oriented culture. So, if you’re looking for a great place to build your career, we look forward to speaking with you.
Hillwood offers competitive pay and benefits with an unsurpassed focus on the health and wellness of our Associates.