Brookfield has a unique and dynamic culture. We seek team members who have a long-term focus and whose values align with our Attributes of a Brookfield Leader: Entrepreneurial, Collaborative and Disciplined. Brookfield is committed to the development of our people through challenging work assignments and exposure to diverse businesses.
- Quarterly management reporting preparation and presentation of materials to the executive team and various business line leaders
- Review quarterly and annual management reporting and financial reporting required by the Brookfield Asset Management corporate team in Toronto
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecasting utilizing Planful (EPM)
- Perform financial modeling based on AUM, headcount and other KPIs
- Manage intercompany and intracompany allocation processes
- Assist director of finance to with executive-level reporting/communications
- Work with auditors of regulated entities under US GAAP and IFRS
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly account reconciliation and preparation of financial reports, as applicable
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the director of finance and/or executive team
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to define and execute projects independently
- Capacity to assess the needs of broader function and organization and create plans to address these needs
- Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to deal effectively at all levels within the organization
- Aptitude and desire to assist and/or lead efficiency and technological initiatives
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and work in fast-paced and always evolving environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related discipline
- Seven years of professional finance experience. Public accounting/consulting and financial services industry experience, preferred
- Experience with designing and leveraging finance information systems: Planful (EPM), highly preferred
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Up to 10% (New York, Toronto, Houston)
Source: Brookfield Career Page
Brookfield Asset Management is a global alternative asset manager with over 115 years of investment experience. The firm currently has over $285 Billion in assets under management (as of Feb. 2018) managed by more than 70,000 people in over 30 countries.
The firm invests across real estate, private equity, infrastructure, and renewable energy. Brookfield owns and operates a real estate portfolio containing $155 billion worth of assets under management and over 450 million square feet of iconic real estate across all asset classes and throughout the world.