Blackstone’s Real Estate Private Equity Group offers their professional the chance to work in all aspects of real estate investing and can expect to be staffed on multiple transactions at one time. Analysts are involved with the development, structuring and financing of transactions and regularly attend both external and internal meetings, negotiations and due diligence sessions.
- Evaluate and execute real estate investments in Asia-Pacific, with focus in Greater China
- Perform in-depth market research of prospective real estate markets in Asia-Pacific
- Perform financial modelling and valuation analyses of prospective investment opportunities in different real estate sectors, including office, shopping malls, warehouses, and hotels.
- Perform extensive due diligence on each transaction, including travelling to the properties, meeting with management, coordinating with various advisors, and formulating the investment strategies and business plans.
- Prepare written analyses and evaluations of investment opportunities for Blackstone’s Real Estate Private Equity Group’s investment committee.
- Participate in execution of transactions and both internal and external client meetings.
- Assist asset managers in managing current investments, including analyzing potential refinancing and exit opportunities.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, responsible, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 2 year of finance experience, ideally in real estate investment, investment banking or relevant professional experience
- Superior academic achievement
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to handle multiple projects at a time
- A self-starter, but with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Genuine interest in the real estate industry
- Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic to persevere; genuine passion for excellence; results-oriented
- Personal and professional integrity
- Advanced user in Excel and PowerPoint
- Chinese language skills (both written and spoken) highly desirable
Source: Blackstone Career Page
Blackstone is a multinational private equity, alternative asset management, and financial services firm based in New York City, NY. Blackstone's Real Estate Group is one of the most well-known and well-respected real estate firms in the world and is known for its proven strategy: "Buy it, Fix it, Sell it."
Blackstone manages and deploys real estate allocated capital for large institutional investors and high net worth individuals. With $102 billion of assets under management and nearly $200 billion in gross asset value, Blackstone is the largest real estate private equity firm in the world.
The real estate group operates across Europe, Asia, North America, and Latin America. Its real estate investment strategy covers the risk spectrum, from opportunistic to core, and seeks to generate outsized risk-adjusted returns for its investors. The company has 420 real estate professionals in 12 offices worldwide.