Under the mentorship of transaction and asset managers, you are responsible for providing support in the execution of all aspects of Invesco Real Estate’s (“IRE”’) transaction and asset management activities in Italy.
The job will involve considerable coordination with transactions, asset management and fund management teams around Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the transaction team with the analysis of potential investment opportunities across the whole process chain
- Helping in preparing the investment memorandum to be presented to the Investment Committee members
- Accompanying members of the team to meetings with third parties and to site inspections
- Assisting members of the transaction team during due diligence process and coordinate third party consultants; reviewing of due diligence reports and analysis of impact of findings
- Supporting the asset management team with the management of existing portfolio
- Under the direct supervision of the asset management team, managing and analysing formal reporting from external property managers and accountants
- Collaborating with fund management teams around Europe, participating in the strategy creation for investments
You will have:
- Initial professional experience in an investment environment, including a part working in the Real Estate sector, ideally in a private equity, investment manager, investment banking firm or advisory firm.
- Background should include transaction, financing and asset management experience and specifically deal execution including all aspects of internal approval documentation, due diligence, and implementation.
- Excellent financial modelling skills in Excel, and broad digital literacy including Word and PowerPoint. Argus is a plus.
- Graduate degree with proven strong academic performance
You are able to:
- Work as a part of a lean local team and remotely across international offices
- Act forward thinking and pro-active
- Learn and to stay curious
- Build good relationships
- Work with an analytical approach to problem solving and strong mathematical skills
- Communicate verbal and written on a high level in English and Italian
Source: Invesco Career Page
About Invesco Real Estate
Invesco Ltd. is a privately-owned investment management company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded over 70 years ago, the company is relied on by institutional investors across the world to manage their various invested assets. The company currently has over $800 billion in assets under management managed by over 6,000 employees in 11 countries.
Invesco Real Estate (IRE) was established in 1983 as the real estate investment division of Invesco Ltd. IRE manages a real estate portfolio of $67.8 billion (as of 12.31.16) with CRE investment teams in 21 locations around the world covering properties in North America, Asia, and Europe.
The Invesco Real Estate Team is made up of 447 employees, managing investments in direct real estate, real estate securities including both equity and debt, infrastructure securities, and master limited partnerships. Employees work out of offices in Atlanta (HQ), Dallas, Newport Beach, New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Munich, Prague, Madrid, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Luxembourg, Beijing, Sydney, Warsaw, Milan, and Hyderabad.