As a WeWerkstudent, you will have the opportunity to work closely on projects with the Real Estate team, and in collaboration with the Finance and Legal Teams in charge of Germany and Northern Europe, as well as on work that extends across the International Region, being all of EMEA and the Pacific regions of WeWork. You will be based in Berlin but can work up to 20 hours a week flexibly. In this role you will support the teams with their day-to-day tasks as well as with reporting and planning cycles.
In this role, you will:
- Real Estate:
- Providing project-related support including preparing presentations, asset management initiatives and market research
- Create market playbooks and market review presentations to be presented to management
- Support the sales/revenue forecasting for various buildings in close partnership with the growth function
- Assist with implementing team, department, and company process improvements
- Gather information about existing and proposed building conditions across the territory
- Deploy & build excel models to analyze, evaluate and forecast performance of WeWork buildings and markets
- In collaboration with Finance:
- Reporting: Provide visibility and timely reporting of financials and KPIs on selected buildings. You will continue to evolve insights and reporting based on the changing environment and work closely with area directors
- Supporting the production of monthly, quarterly and annual (financial) presentations and dashboards for the leadership team and directors of the various entities
- Support quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting and long-range planning
- Participate in strategic projects and monthly business reviews to top management
- In collaboration with Legal / Lease Administration:
- Support invoice and reminder processing
- Set up, monitor access and upload data to virtual data rooms
- Contribute to the data integrity of our various existing systems, tools and platforms validating data feeds and structures as well as investigating/resolving issues and identifying value-add enhancements
- Give administrative support, including:
- assistance with general correspondence
- abstracting and compiling reports
- communicating key data points on leases and related documents across the territory
- preparation and organization of contract documents and signatories
- dispatching and filing of documents, etc.
- We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor/Master degree program in business administration or real estate.
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to join for at least 6 months
- Good understanding of business models and financial statements
- Able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- First experience in M&A, strategy consulting or real estate investment
- Be a fast thinker and a good decision-maker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English essential.
- Proven organizational and multitasking skills.
- High level of problem-solving and critical thinking skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills are strongly preferred.
- Ability to remain positive in a high-pressure environment and embrace constant challenges with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent partnership building skills and strong customer service perspective
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities.
Source: WeWork Career Page
WeWork builds beautiful, shared office spaces, community, and a place to join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. WeWork redefines success as a measure of personal fulfillment, not just the bottom line.
The WeWork mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. WeWork empowers team members to create their own life's work - to move fast and to challenge one another, as well as look after each other and care about the culture.