Blackstone’s Real Estate Asset Management Group expects Analysts to be engaged in all aspects of real estate asset management including post acquisition transition, valuation, budgeting and working closely with Blackstone’s portfolio companies and acquisition team. Analysts are involved in financial modeling and discussions related to leasing, restructuring, refinancing and disposition strategies. Analysts will also have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of projects and be staffed on a number of assignments at one time and play an integral role on the deal.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Financial analysis and valuation
- Financial modeling
- Market research
- Management of external advisors and partners
- Development of presentations
- Drafting of memoranda for internal and external use
- Project management and coordination amongst internal and external teams
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
- 2+ years’ relevant experience ideally gained from Real Estate, Finance, Consulting, Investment Banking or related industry
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong communication skills and people skills
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively
- Self-sufficient/ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Perseverance and stamina
- Be a collaborative team player
- Show selfless commitment
- A desire to work in a team environment
- Strong time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Fluency in both Japanese and English (spoken and written) would be preferred.
Source: Blackstone Career Page
Blackstone is a multinational private equity, alternative asset management, and financial services firm based in New York City, NY. Blackstone's Real Estate Group is one of the most well-known and well-respected real estate firms in the world and is known for its proven strategy: "Buy it, Fix it, Sell it."
Blackstone manages and deploys real estate allocated capital for large institutional investors and high net worth individuals. With $102 billion of assets under management and nearly $200 billion in gross asset value, Blackstone is the largest real estate private equity firm in the world.
The real estate group operates across Europe, Asia, North America, and Latin America. Its real estate investment strategy covers the risk spectrum, from opportunistic to core, and seeks to generate outsized risk-adjusted returns for its investors. The company has 420 real estate professionals in 12 offices worldwide.