The Senior Analyst will work on a wide range of projects and assignments and report to the Head of BPP U.S.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for analytics around balance sheet, capital structure, and liquidity management
Oversee creation of internal presentations and reports (e.g. quarterly updates, strategy sessions, asset reviews, etc.)
- Assist with quarterly valuation and investor reporting processes with Asset Management, Finance, and ICS
- Calculating fund level key performance metrics (i.e. IRRs)
- Supporting and enhancing the group’s reporting processes, procedures and analytics
- Preparing presentations and memorandums for senior management
- Involvement with Blackstone SEC financial reporting – preparing and reviewing deliverables for quarterly filings
- Performing ad hoc analyses
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. Successful candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with strong GPA
- 1-4 years of Real Estate valuation analysis
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity, a positive attitude and genuine passion for excellence
- Highly organized
- Strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Source: Blackstone Career Page
Blackstone is a multinational private equity, alternative asset management, and financial services firm based in New York City, NY. Blackstone's Real Estate Group is one of the most well-known and well-respected real estate firms in the world and is known for its proven strategy: "Buy it, Fix it, Sell it."
Blackstone manages and deploys real estate allocated capital for large institutional investors and high net worth individuals. With $102 billion of assets under management and nearly $200 billion in gross asset value, Blackstone is the largest real estate private equity firm in the world.
The real estate group operates across Europe, Asia, North America, and Latin America. Its real estate investment strategy covers the risk spectrum, from opportunistic to core, and seeks to generate outsized risk-adjusted returns for its investors. The company has 420 real estate professionals in 12 offices worldwide.