Candidate will work independently and internally with Bankers, Underwriters, Credit Support Specialists and Real Estate Transaction Specialists managing a portfolio of diverse, complex real estate transactions. Externally, candidates will lead discussions with clients, insurance agents, attorneys and title companies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and attending calls with internal deal team and Client to discuss real estate specific due diligence requirements
- Complete and submit forms as required to engage internal partners and third party reporting and reviews for due diligence
- Assist in determining and communicate Appraisal and Environmental requirements
- Provide guidance on title (order and review), endorsements, survey and insurance requirements (including flood, non-flood)
- Prepares and/or reviews Closing Escrow Instructions and reviews Title Company closing statements.
- Determine Seismic requirements and insurance requirements if applicable
- Obtain entity documentation
- Provides guidance to the Market in regards to action items and requirements as a result of internal reviews of the third party environmental reports
- Provides Market guidance on real estate specific documentation
- Coordinates booking / funding with internal teams and outside counsel
- Reviews Title Policy for internally prepared documents to confirm Closing Escrow Instructions have been satisfied
- Obtain tax reporting documentation as needed (W9/1099)
- Active participant in the development of procedures and workflows for the Client Service Analyst position
- Special projects upon request
- 3 – 5 years of commercial real estate lending experience (mortgage experience only does not meet minimum qualifications)
- Knowledge of real estate collateral monitoring and risk management
- Advanced analytical and time management skills
- Ability to form positive partnerships with internal partners including underwriters, bankers and credit management as well as Clients
- Excellent and proactive written and oral communication
- Advanced ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Position must be able to work independently.
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience in loan/product operations or a credit/ lending environment
- College education preferred.
Source: JP Morgan Career Page
About J.P.Morgan Asset Management
With over $82 billion in assets under management, more than 400 real asset professionals strategically located across the globe, and 45 years of history successfully investing in real estate, sophisticated investors will not find a more experienced investment partner than JPMorgan Asset Management - Global Real Estate.
Global Real Estate is the private real estate business within the alternatives platform of JPMorgan Asset Management. JPMorgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager for individuals, advisors, and institutions. It is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world with nearly $2 trillion of AUM.
The Global Real Estate group's 400+ strong team brings extensive expertise in all areas of real estate investment and management including portfolio management, acquisitions, and asset management as well as deep knowledge of real estate accounting, legal, risk control, joint ventures, leasing, workouts, dispositions, debt capital markets, appraisal and valuation, engineering, and environmental issues.