The Core+ Real Estate (“RE”) Finance Group performs analyses and financial reporting of RE results. In addition, our Investor Reporting team also interacts with investors and their administrators directly to address any questions or requests related to their Core+ investments.
- Address day-to-day investor questions/requests related to our Global Core+ Platform
- Assist in new fund and investor onboarding
- Prepare internal client reporting deliverables for consumption by senior management, client relations team and portfolio management team
- Prepare and review customized investor reporting templates for Core+ funds
- Participate in process documentation efforts related to client reporting initiatives
- Work closely with our Global Fund Finance team on a variety of projects and deliverables relating to investor reporting
- Assist in preparation and issuance of client reporting deliverables (capital account statements, capital calls, distributions)
- Calculate fund level key performance metrics (i.e. IRRs, TWRs)
- Drive investor reporting automation projects and assist in enhancing the group’s reporting processes, procedures and analytics
- Build commitment reports, client base analysis, entry and redemption queue reports
- Support Blackstone corporate finance and investor relations teams during the quarterly earnings process as well as on an ad hoc basis in dealing with clients and investors
- Involvement with Blackstone SEC financial reporting – preparing and reviewing deliverables for quarterly filings
- Managing and mentoring junior/offshore staff
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with strong GPA
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Experience with open-ended real estate fund finance, valuations and performance reporting a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency with financial modeling in Excel
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Possesses a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity, a positive attitude and genuine passion for excellence
- Highly organized
- Strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Source: Blackstone Career Page
Blackstone is a multinational private equity, alternative asset management, and financial services firm based in New York City, NY. Blackstone's Real Estate Group is one of the most well-known and well-respected real estate firms in the world and is known for its proven strategy: "Buy it, Fix it, Sell it."
Blackstone manages and deploys real estate allocated capital for large institutional investors and high net worth individuals. With $102 billion of assets under management and nearly $200 billion in gross asset value, Blackstone is the largest real estate private equity firm in the world.
The real estate group operates across Europe, Asia, North America, and Latin America. Its real estate investment strategy covers the risk spectrum, from opportunistic to core, and seeks to generate outsized risk-adjusted returns for its investors. The company has 420 real estate professionals in 12 offices worldwide.