Hillwood Investments is seeking a Real Estate Investment Analyst to join a dynamic team tasked with the maintenance and expansion of Hillwood’s diverse real estate investment platform. A successful candidate will play a central role in every financial aspect of Hillwood’s real estate investment activities, primarily focused on the industrial real estate sector in both North America and Europe.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain significant exposure to senior management by supporting:
- The preparation of sophisticated financial models to facilitate development, acquisition, and disposition investment decisions;
- Analysis of complex partnership structures;
- Analysis of potential tenant financials;
- Underwrite potential leases for approval;
- The preparation of internal & external investment memoranda and other presentation materials; and
- Communication with senior management regarding ongoing project status, variance reporting, and performance metrics.
- Sincere interest in quantitative analysis and modeling, matched with practical business application
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel; ARGUS competence preferred
- Aptitude for financial analysis, especially financial modeling skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Undergraduate degree from a highly ranked school, with a strong academic track record
- Recent or upcoming graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, Engineering and other business and math focused fields will be considered.
Source: Hillwood Career Page
If you like to work with smart, driven individuals in an entrepreneurial, opportunistic and innovative team environment, then Hillwood may be the place for you. As a Perot Company, we offer a Legacy of success in business, Excellence in all that we do, and the Vision to lead the industries we serve. Genuine care for our team, the communities we serve, our country and the well being of those in need are hallmarks of our unique family-oriented culture. So, if you’re looking for a great place to build your career, we look forward to speaking with you.
Hillwood offers competitive pay and benefits with an unsurpassed focus on the health and wellness of our Associates.