Blackstone’s Core+ strategy invests in substantially stabilized real estate globally through regional open-ended funds focused on high-quality assets and Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. (BREIT), a non-listed REIT that invests in U.S. income-generating assets. Blackstone Real Estate also operates one of the leading global real estate debt businesses, providing comprehensive financing solutions across the capital structure and risk spectrum, including management of Blackstone Mortgage Trust (NYSE: BXMT).
Key responsibilities include:
- Portfolio Insights
- Preparation of portfolio exposure analyses
- Providing updates to global team on key achievements within the portfolio
- Tracking and reporting on Environment, Social and Governance initiatives
- Ad hoc reporting requests on the impact of both internal and external factors/trends to our portfolio
- Portfolio Management
- Attendance on regional and global Valuation and Now Expected calls
- Provide qualitative analysis on key valuation talking points for global valuation calls
- Assist in preparation and review of annual strategy session materials
- Investor Reporting
- Co-ordination, preparation, and review of quarterly investor materials, including qualitative analysis on portfolio performance
- Assist in preparation and review of materials for annual global investor conference
- Work with Investor Relations team to respond to portfolio management related investor queries
- Process Improvement
- Assist with the assessment and implementation of process improvement initiatives across the region
- Co-ordination with global Portfolio Management teams in New York and London
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (major in Finance related field preferred)
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in finance-related field (Real Estate, Investment Banking or Portfolio Fund Management experience preferred)
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Drive and desire to learn and develop skill set
Source: Blackstone Career Page
Blackstone is a multinational private equity, alternative asset management, and financial services firm based in New York City, NY. Blackstone's Real Estate Group is one of the most well-known and well-respected real estate firms in the world and is known for its proven strategy: "Buy it, Fix it, Sell it."
Blackstone manages and deploys real estate allocated capital for large institutional investors and high net worth individuals. With $102 billion of assets under management and nearly $200 billion in gross asset value, Blackstone is the largest real estate private equity firm in the world.
The real estate group operates across Europe, Asia, North America, and Latin America. Its real estate investment strategy covers the risk spectrum, from opportunistic to core, and seeks to generate outsized risk-adjusted returns for its investors. The company has 420 real estate professionals in 12 offices worldwide.