The Quality Control/Client Care Lead is a crucial role within Valuation and Advisory (V&A). The QC/CC Lead will be responsible for overseeing the QC process in a specific region to improve the quality and timeliness of reports and increase the overall consistency of the V&A deliverables. The QC/CC Lead is also responsible for maintaining existing local and regional client relationships. This position will also take an active role and serve as a V&A representative with the Appraiser Institute (locally and nationally) and work with local leaders to build and develop the appraiser team.
Responsible for the following:
- Act as the primary QC person in a given region and will oversee the QC process for all offices and staff within that region
- Ensure their respective market delivers consistent, high-quality services
- Assist the Market Lead with bidding and assigning of V&A assignments for the office in which they sit
- Identification and delivery of best practices to continually enhance quality and timeliness
- Work with the Market Lead to develop an annual marketing plan for local and regional clients to produce the successful retention and growth of each client relationship and profitability.
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends and developments in the larger CRE market and valuation practices, principles and regulations.
- Liaise with local MPs to support and cross-sell V&A services
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- MAI Designation
- 7+ years of experience in an organization with expertise in valuation
- 7+ years of experience across real estate platforms and in delivering integrated client services
- 5+ years of management experience
- In-depth knowledge of USPAP, FIRREA, client requirements, and other regulatory items
- Strong managerial skills
- Substantial client experience skills
- Knowledge of the local markets and clients
Source: Cushman Wakefield Career Page
About Cushman & Wakefield
With 43,000 employees in 300 offices across 70+ countries, Cushman & Wakefield is one of the largest real estate services firms in the world. The company had $5 billion in revenue from its various services including agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services, global occupier services, investment management, project and development services, tenant representation, and property valuation.
With roots going back to its predecessor's founding in 1784, Cushman & Wakefield also has some of the longest and richest corporate history of any real estate firm. The company offers expertise in a wide range of real estate sectors and specialties including banking, government, land, residential, industrial, data centers, healthcare, law offices, retail, net lease, education, energy, hospitality, life sciences, multifamily, technology, not-for-profit, and airports and ports. Cushman & Wakefield strives to lead the real estate industry through the best talent, best clients, and best results.