The Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting a broad range of projects related to RTG’s clients and service lines, including, but not limited to, Strategic Planning Initiatives, Financial Modeling, Project Feasibility and Development, Real Estate Transaction Management and Fair Market Value analyses, and Property Management support. Senior Analyst reports directly to the corresponding Senior Associate and indirectly to the appropriate Vice President or client service executive.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead research efforts on real estate properties, develop written and financial analyses, and create client work products.
- Work with staff analysts and support team members, delegate responsibilities, and provide internal engagement management and quality control functions.
- Directly manage multiple real estate lease, acquisition, and disposition transactions with clients.
- Serve in a limited project management role, which includes client interaction and relationship management.
- Support development of RTG local market presence and relationships including participation in local professional networks (e.g., CCIM, BOMA, etc.).
- Ability to work both independently and within a professional team environment.
- Strong communicator.
- Detail oriented.
- Team player and a leader.
- Problem solver.
- Able to accept constructive criticism.
- Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or related field is required. Graduate degree in these areas is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required. Experience in commercial real estate and financial analysis is strongly preferred.
- Competence with various software programs, including Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint, ARGUS, Yardi, ESRI, Maptitude, and Buxton (or similar GIS/mapping platforms).
- Maintain active industry licensure.
ALLOCATION OF TIME
- Business Client Development – 5%
- Client / Project Work – 90%
- Administrative – 5%
- Overnight travel may be required up to 5%.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
To apply, please visit: https://www.realtytrustgroup.com/careers/
About Realty Trust Group
Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a real estate advisory and services firm offering a full-spectrum of real estate services including advisory, development, transactions, operations, and compliance.
Since 1998, RTG has helped hospitals, physician groups, and property owners navigate the rapidly changing industry with growth strategies that gain market leadership as well as enhance patient and physician experiences for better delivery of care. Our philosophy is to provide innovative solutions to the complex and challenging issues found in today’s healthcare real estate market. These solutions include strategic campus and facility planning, portfolio optimization, portfolio monetization, project development, leasing, acquisition and disposition services, portfolio management, regulatory compliance and many other ideas and services. For more information about RTG and our innovative healthcare real estate services, visit www.realtytrustgroup.com, Facebook, or LinkedIn, or call 865.521.0630.