RER Solutions, Inc., a Federal Government Contracting organization, is an Equal Opportunity Employer accepting resumes for Real Estate Financial Associate to become a part of our superior workforce in the San Antonio, TX area. The Real Estate Financial Associate will provide onsite and remote federal program leadership.
The Real Estate Financial Associate will work with the various stakeholders of each Army’s Military Housing Privatization Initiative (MHPI) project to achieve the goal of the Army housing privatization program: To provide military families access to safe, quality, affordable, well-maintained housing communities where they choose to live.
- Advise DOD clients on all aspects of large-scale housing privatization projects, including real estate finance, property management, construction oversight, and legal document review
- Monitor compliance with legal requirements, follow up on deficiencies
- Review and update pro forma financials for large scale residential projects and create pro forma financials in MS Excel
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic, and real estate market data
- Review and analyze legal documents, financial reports, and operating plans as part of the due diligence process, negotiations, and restructures
- Provide project management assistance, working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders on issue identification and resolution
- Develop and update briefing materials for stakeholders in the housing privatization program
- Brief senior Army leaders who do not have a financial or technical background
- Monitor project performance and Key Performance Indicators, develop short and long-term cash flow projections, develop and propose recommendations to address challenges
- Assist in the management of client relationships, including communications, meeting management, training, and facilitation of vision development
- Maintain financial database and document management website using SharePoint; manage stakeholder access
- Document best practices for the team
- Handle a significant workload through effective assignment prioritization and time management
- Proactively and effectively communicate project status to managers
- Travel annually or as needed to project sites to conduct site visits assessing property management operations and compliance
- Provide written quarterly reports documenting project status and Key Performance Indicators
- Develop an analysis of economic, demographic, and real estate market data
- Produce accurate and well-organized deliverables on schedule
- Minimum of US Citizenship required to obtain client issued DoD Secret Clearance
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Strong financial/analytical, strategic thinking, organization, time management, client relationship, and project management skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to show initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Excellent business/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to clearly communicate, concisely, and professionally in written communication
- Ability to meet deadlines, demonstrate flexibility and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also be a team player
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent attention to detail and understanding of fundamental business writing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business, finance, public policy, or related field preferred
COMPENSATION: Includes competitive wages, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, 401k matching, life insurance, health, and dental benefits.
This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party sourcing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About RER Solutions Inc
RER Solutions, Inc., a Federal Government Contracting organization, is an Equal Opportunity Employer with over 25 years of servicing federal clients. Leading platform delivering insight drive advisory and responsive support services to meet the needs of our clients.