As a Fund Analysis Associate in our Real Estate team, you will play an important role in supporting part of the UK Residential fund management team, with specific responsibility for the fund portfolio model, and providing the analysis to underwrite performance forecasting and strategic decision making
You will be responsible for:
- In collaboration with fund management teams and other fund analysts, to develop and maintain portfolio modelling
- Analysis of the underlying real estate through to a net investor position, including relevant debt, tax and fund flows on a historic and forecast basis, and developing and maintaining cash flow forecasts for this
- Develop/maintain full understanding of the relevant fund, its strategy, investment process and internal and external reporting requirements
- Work closely with the Structured Finance and Fund Accounting teams to ensure modelling fully reflects tax, equity/debt financing structures and other corporate and fund investment structures.
- Assisting in developing business plans, hold/sell decision making and portfolio strategies
- Work closely with the European Director of Fund Analysis to ensure best practice and standardisation of approach across all IRE products
Liaise with the risk management team on a regular basis to ensure their needs are met by the fund portfolio modelling and other functions.
- Undertake special projects as assigned by your line manager or the European Executive Board
The skills and experience you’ll bring:
- At least 3-5 years plus of professional experience, ideally Real Estate private equity fund and investment transaction experience or valuation role with RICS preferred in European real estate
- Highly numerate, with excellent cashflow modelling skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills including ability to explain and articulate investment performance and strategy, by using appropriate arguments.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Effective team worker including remotely across international offices
- English, additional language fluency advantageous
- Graduate, ideally with an undergraduate or post graduate property qualification.
Source: Invesco Career Page
About Invesco Real Estate
Invesco Ltd. is a privately-owned investment management company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded over 70 years ago, the company is relied on by institutional investors across the world to manage their various invested assets. The company currently has over $800 billion in assets under management managed by over 6,000 employees in 11 countries.
Invesco Real Estate (IRE) was established in 1983 as the real estate investment division of Invesco Ltd. IRE manages a real estate portfolio of $67.8 billion (as of 12.31.16) with CRE investment teams in 21 locations around the world covering properties in North America, Asia, and Europe.
The Invesco Real Estate Team is made up of 447 employees, managing investments in direct real estate, real estate securities including both equity and debt, infrastructure securities, and master limited partnerships. Employees work out of offices in Atlanta (HQ), Dallas, Newport Beach, New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Munich, Prague, Madrid, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Luxembourg, Beijing, Sydney, Warsaw, Milan, and Hyderabad.