Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) currently has an opening in its Uniondale office for a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst will be primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of quarterly & annual forecasts, senior management reporting, operating analytics, and other special projects. This role will also be responsible for board and investor presentations, peer group comparisons, press releases, stock based compensation and other projects as assigned.
Essential Job Functions (Duties/Responsibilities)
The Senior Financial Analyst will have the following duties/responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Prepare and maintain quarterly and annual forecasts, as well as other models and analyses to support strategic initiatives (i.e. “what if” strategic analysis)
- Identify and analyze key performance drivers and trends to align financial forecasts accordingly
- Coordinate and prepare the Board of Directors’ reporting packages and investor presentations
- Perform monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial statement reports for management and in support of SEC reporting requirements
- Support Finance/Accounting initiatives for process improvements and systems upgrades
- Responsible for oversight of the company’s stock based compensation
- Prepare and maintain schedules to aid CFO in communication with analysts
- Assist finance team with investor relations, variance analyses, cost allocations and other analytical support
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting
Experience: Minimum of 4 years’ professional experience; real estate, mortgage banking/finance, or related experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel financial modeling required; report writing experience preferred
- Familiarity with the terms and concepts of real estate finance preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize projects and complete tasks on schedule with speed and accuracy; show drive, initiative and ownership
- Be a willing, effective, and efficient learner; willingness to receive feedback and take direction
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good planning/organizational skills and techniques; ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company and externally
- Strong knowledge of GAAP & financial principles
Source: Arbor Realty Career Page
About Arbor Realty Trust
Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE: ABR) is a United States real estate investment trust that provides debt and equity capital for apartment and commercial property owners nationwide. With a current servicing portfolio of more than $13 billion, Arbor is a top 10 Fannie Mae Multifamily Lender, a top Fannie Mae Small Loan Lender, a Freddie Mac Program Plus Seller/Servicer, and the #1 Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan Lender. Arbor also originates CMBS, bridge, mezzanine, and preferred equity.
Founded in 1983 by Chairman and CEO Ivan Kaufman, Arbor Realty Trust is based in Uniondale, NY with offices across the United States. Arbor offers a wide-array of career opportunities for real estate professionals interested in loan origination, servicing, and equity placement.