WeWork is currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Finance team supporting the Sales and Revenue Planning department. This role will report into the Head of FP&A for Sales and Revenue Planning. This position will partner with the business to provide financial leadership and analytical insight, drive financial discipline, and deliver business results. This person will be an integral part of a high-profile team with ongoing exposure to functional and finance partners worldwide. The ideal candidate is analytical, motivated, resourceful, and eager to dive into the data to synthesize insightful recommendations.
In this role, you’ll:
- Support executive leadership through analysis of Sales and Revenue performance
- Maintain and enhance revenue forecasting framework, and act as a thought leader for Revenue Planning across operations
- Support the Sales Goals setting process, including ownership of the models, creation of metrics and plans, and partnering with the operations teams to execute goals
- Engage with Sales Leadership to determine analytical needs and provide data driven answers and insights
- Work with technical business partners to define data needs, determine logic requirements, and implement solutions
- Analyze monthly, quarterly business results, KPIs, trends, and synthesize results / critical business insights to leadership
- Build, manage, and automate operational reports and dashboards to supervise the performance of the business
- Drive annual budgeting and forecasting processes; support long range strategic planning
- Contribute to other projects as part of the broader Finance team
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- 4-5 years of FP&A experience in a Corporate environment and/or relevant experience in consulting, investment banking
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly autonomous environment
- Exceptional data analysis and financial modeling capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Workday Financials and/or Essbase a plus
- Highly motivated and willing to tackle multiple responsibilities at once
- Must be highly organized
Source: WeWork Career Page
WeWork builds beautiful, shared office spaces, community, and a place to join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. WeWork redefines success as a measure of personal fulfillment, not just the bottom line.
The WeWork mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. WeWork empowers team members to create their own life's work - to move fast and to challenge one another, as well as look after each other and care about the culture.