In this role, you will contribute to the overall success of the Real Estate Client Service Operations Team and ensure specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. You will ensure all activities conducted in accordance of compliance regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Provide exceptional customer service to extend existing clients satisfaction; Regular phone and email interaction with client to address questions.
- Provides clients with alternative solutions to requests and be able to identify possible plan design alternatives.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and internal MetLife teams.
- Collaborates to ensure all operational and service aspects of the IMA are correctly interpreted and implemented.
- Create and deliver quarterly client reporting.
- End to end responsibility of client on-boarding, or termination/transition plans.
- Collaborate with and act as a liaison with Third Party Administrator to assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting.
- Support audits and/or regulatory examinations (Internal Audit, SSAE16, SOX).
- Participate in cross functional project teams.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required, ideally in Investment Management of Real Estate
- Strong organizational, communication, analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable risk and controls awareness and ability to apply this to the operating environment
- Preferable system knowledge – Vermillion, Salesforce, TaskRay
- Proven track record of implementing change and managing through difficult circumstances
- Advanced computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Self-starter, motivated and ability to implement tasks and manage projects with minimal supervision
- Team player with good interpersonal skills who fosters team spirit in a global setting
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related discipline
Source: MetLife Real Estate Career Page
About MetLife Real Estate Investments
Metlife has been investing in real estate since 1878. As a mortgage lender, real estate developer, and owner, MetLife's real estate division manages over $70 billion (as of 12.31.16) of real estate debt and equity investments. These include MetLife general account assets as well as assets managed by MetLife on behalf of third-party investor clients. The breakdown of debt investments to equity investments is $51.8 billion in commercial mortgage loans and $18.6 billion in real estate equity investments.
MetLife's Real Estate Group is headquartered in Whippany, NY with regional offices across the world. The group has 150 real estate professionals strategically placed in U.S. offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Morristown NJ, San Francisco, and Washington DC. as well as in international offices located in London England, Mexico City Mexico, Santiago Chile, and Tokyo Japan. The MetLife senior leadership averages 25 years of real estate experience, 23 years of which with MetLife.