This role will work closely with the Head of Real Estate Finance to oversee the real estate decision making process, engage in strategic initiatives through pipeline management, financial analysis, and real estate analytics. As the Senior Lead, this role requires a deep understanding of real estate and finance fundamentals. You will be critical in ensuring that the company makes financially accretive real estate decisions, on a global scale, whilst delivering key insights to senior executives for decision making.
- Audit deals prior to the investment committee and provide feedback to deal teams on deal structuring, pro forma financial projections, and deal memoranda
- Produce weekly, monthly reports for C-Suite executives detailing the financial impact of real estate decisions
- Respond to landlord due diligence questions on the company’s financial performance, KPIs, and asset level performance
- Prepare briefing materials for executives prior to landlord meetings
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and strategic projects
- Monitor office market trends (market rent, vacancy, sub-lease activity, competitor pricing/performance/new locations)
- Network with industry professionals, landlords, brokers, and other industry professionals to stay informed of industry and market trends to maximize portfolio and deal quality
Who We Are Seeking:
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, accounting, or mathematics preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience in investment banking or transaction experience at a real estate firm
- Expert capabilities in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Extensive experience in financial modeling, analysis and data aggregation
- Self-starter capable of working both independently and as part of a small team
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Teamwork, cooperation, and ability to take direction
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Operate with high degree of tact and diplomacy; Client service orientation
- Commercial real estate transaction experience is a plus
Source: WeWork Career Page
WeWork builds beautiful, shared office spaces, community, and a place to join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. WeWork redefines success as a measure of personal fulfillment, not just the bottom line.
The WeWork mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. WeWork empowers team members to create their own life's work - to move fast and to challenge one another, as well as look after each other and care about the culture.