This role will work closely with the Head of Real Estate Finance to evaluate the financial impact of strategic opportunities aimed at creating a best in class real estate portfolio and improving our competitive market position. As the Senior Lead, this role requires a deep understanding of real estate and finance fundamentals, while being able to see the “bigger picture” at all times.
- Lead cross-functional work to evaluate the financial impact of the real estate team’s near and long-term strategic initiatives and collaborate with the broader FP&A team and Finance functions to incorporate into financial plans
- Serve as end-to-end Finance project manager for all strategy-led projects from reviewing the project brief to modeling and helping to form strategic recommendations
- Assist with building financial models for forecasting, long-range planning, and financial impact relating to strategic real estate initiatives
- Assist in preparation of materials for Board of Directors meetings, monthly business reviews, quarterly reporting, and earnings calls
- Produce weekly, monthly reports for C-Suite executives detailing the financial impact of real estate decisions
Who We Are Seeking:
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, accounting, or mathematics preferred
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience in strategic finance, investment banking, or management consulting
- Expert capabilities in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple, high-priority projects simultaneously
- Extensive experience in financial modeling, analysis and data aggregation
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Teamwork, cooperation, and ability to take direction
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Operate with high degree of tact and diplomacy; Client service orientation
Source: WeWork Career Page
WeWork builds beautiful, shared office spaces, community, and a place to join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. WeWork redefines success as a measure of personal fulfillment, not just the bottom line.
The WeWork mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. WeWork empowers team members to create their own life's work - to move fast and to challenge one another, as well as look after each other and care about the culture.