Responsible for performing specific and overall support for Portfolio Managers in the servicing of multiple portfolios of commercial real estate loans. Conducts moderate to complex research and financial analysis of commercial real estate properties, loans and portfolios.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews and approves work/recommendation of analysis performed by Portfolio Analysts.
- Responsible for the interpretation, analysis and approval of property operating statements.
- Responsible for interpretation, analysis and presentation of borrower correspondence related to lender consent items.
- Responsible for preparing analysis of property level borrower requests relative to the commercial real estate properties securing loans in the CBRE Loan Services portfolio.
- Conducts weekly conference calls with lenders and borrowers to discuss client management opportunities, current loan portfolio performance and issues, etc. Handles lender inquiries relative to property and loan level issues, property operating performance, valuation, inspections, market analysis, lender consent items, etc.
- Trains employees relative to operating statement analysis, valuations, reporting, inspections, lender consent items, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate tasks with co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required with minimum of 5 years of related work experience. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred and/or a minimum of 3 years related work experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Proficient in Microsoft Suite Products including: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Experienced in using loan servicing database system (McCracken Strategy preferred).
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Source: CBRE Career Page
CBRE Group Inc. (NYSE: CBG) is the world's leading real estate services and investment firm. Serving real estate investors and tenants around the globe in more than 100 countries, the company offers services such as: Occupier Outsourcing, Property Management, Development Services, Investment Management, Appraisal and Valuation, Property Sales, and Mortgages Services.
The company boasts 75,000+ employees and generated $13.1 billion in revenue in 2016. It is a Fortune 500 company (#259 in 2016) and was named America's 15th Best Employer by Forbes in 2016. Career opportunites at CBRE are extensive, working in groups such as the Asset Services, Advsisory and Transaction Services , Capital Markets, Valuation and Advisory Services, and CBRE Global Investors. CBRE also offers development services through its subsidiary, Trammell Crow Company.