StackSource is a fast-growing, tech-enabled commercial real estate financing platform seeking a President of Capital Advisory.
We are different than a traditional commercial mortgage brokerage in a few important ways:
- We give borrowers transparency into the financing process through our online platform.
- Because of #1, we drive an ever-increasing volume of online financing leads directly to our Capital Advisors. This isn’t an old-school, intensive cold-calling brokerage.
Our talented team of Capital Advisors has grown from 3 to 12 in the last 18 months, and it’s time to add an accomplished CRE finance leader to grow and manage this function into the future.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard Capital Advisors in key regions to achieve optimum market coverage, support inbound lead volume, and drive competitive market share
- Foster Capital Advisor collaboration and facilitate professional development through consistent team meetings & capital provider presentations
- Nurture and develop the talents of Capital Advisors across all experience levels, managing for retention and satisfaction
- Consult with Capital Advisors on complex deal structures, high profile pursuits, and in navigating the unique situations that arise periodically in deal-making
- Performance manage national team of Capital Advisors to achieve KPIs and production goals in alignment with overall business objectives
- Develop plans and strategies to increase production and revenue that align with StackSource’s vision, platform, and core values
- Proactively identify system/process enhancements, strategic partnerships, and new capital relationships to drive continuous platform improvement
- Manage the sales support budget, and optimize operations to allow Capital Advisors to focus primarily on revenue-generating activities
- Positively represent StackSource’s Capital Advisory function through consistent participation in industry events, conferences, speaking engagements, and press/marketing opportunities for the company
- Measure and report on team and individual performance of the Capital Advisory function for the company
- Maintain detailed sales and revenue expectations on an annual basis
Required Experience & Characteristics
- 15+ years experience in commercial real estate finance
- Passion for the intersection of CRE and technology (proptech)
- Successful track record of recruiting, retaining, and growing production teams
- Expert level knowledge of commercial real estate debt/equity capital markets
- Ability to think both strategically (what should the company do) and tactically (how can we reach our goals this quarter)
Culture & Values
Our core values are Integrity, Speed, Transparency, Ownership, and Curiosity
We work remotely and online – we have no headquarters, and the existing team is distributed across the country in New York, Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, and Los Angeles
We’re serious about transparency. Here are our current role descriptions and commission splits: Levels.StackSource.com
Salary: $125,000 – $175,000
Bonus/Rev Share: tbd
StackSource is a tech-enabled commercial financing platform. Our Capital Advisors help real estate investors and developers secure the best financing available for their deals across all the major lending categories - banks, credit unions, CMBS, agency, life cos, and debt funds. Our platform brings transparency and speed through the financing process.