The VP, Asset Management will be responsible for the management of assets in Arbor Realty Trust’s (ART) loan portfolio, with a focus on potential and existing Real Estate Owned properties.
The VP, Asset Management – REO will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Work closely with senior management in analyzing strategies for acquisitions and dispositions of potential and existing Real Estate Owned (REO) Properties.
- Recommend and present resolution strategies to senior leadership on potential and existing REO Properties.
- Perform property valuations in order to evaluate the asset.
- Conduct site visits to potential and existing REO properties.
- Work with local real estate brokers to understand local market conditions to determine asset value.
- Conduct market research to determine various factors impacting property level performance.
- Perform financial analysis of properties including operating statements, budget and variance review, workout and foreclosure analysis, lease analysis, appraisal and engineering report reviews, etc.
- Assess loan risk within the portfolio and make recommendations to senior management to mitigate the risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Real Estate and/or Accounting
A minimum of 7 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate Asset Management, specifically with 2 years of focus on Real Estate Owned properties.
- Strong knowledge of real estate markets with a particular emphasis on risk and financial analysis, valuations, relationship management, workouts, capital markets and Asset Management
- Excellent project management, leadership and organizational skills with the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor, and coach others in a professional setting.
- up to 30%
Source: Arbor Realty Career Page
About Arbor Realty Trust
Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE: ABR) is a United States real estate investment trust that provides debt and equity capital for apartment and commercial property owners nationwide. With a current servicing portfolio of more than $13 billion, Arbor is a top 10 Fannie Mae Multifamily Lender, a top Fannie Mae Small Loan Lender, a Freddie Mac Program Plus Seller/Servicer, and the #1 Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan Lender. Arbor also originates CMBS, bridge, mezzanine, and preferred equity.
Founded in 1983 by Chairman and CEO Ivan Kaufman, Arbor Realty Trust is based in Uniondale, NY with offices across the United States. Arbor offers a wide-array of career opportunities for real estate professionals interested in loan origination, servicing, and equity placement.