You will perform day-to-day accounting tasks for a portfolio of residential and commercial properties and support the operations team by providing accurate financial information to help maximize net operating incomes.
In a Typical Day You Will:
- Manage, analyze and audit tenant accounts to ensure they are bill correctly each month for all rental and additional charges per their lease and investigate and resolve all discrepancies
- Team with site personnel to complete day-to-day accounting tasks and answer related questions
- Meticulously maintain all files and records
- Monitor and update the fixed assets list
- Process Accounts Payable paperwork at completion of the check run
- Process Loan payments and Real Estate Tax payments
- Process Sales & Use Tax
- Process Daily Deposits
- Ensure Mobile Maintenance work orders are tech complete and accurate
- Post residential charges including rent, utilities, late fees and other charges
- Verify and audit insurance policies and payments
- Review and audit commercial leases (entering new leases, amendments and maintaining files)
- Prepare Collection reports for 5-day and 14-day notices.
- Assist/support the Director of Accounting with the preparation of monthly financial reports for the investors and managers
- Assist with year-end reports for income tax preparation
- Assist team members with customer service during peak times
- Complete any other tasks required and as directed by the Director of Accounting or Leadership Team
- A post-secondary degree in accounting or related field and/or a minimum of 3 years of accounting/management experience (5 years preferred)
- Expert level skills in working with financial and numerical data.
- Highly proficient skill in developing Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- Positive energy and impact to the team and customers
- A keen attention to detail
- The ability to work independently while exercising sound and prudent judgment
- Initiative that is in the best interests of the customers, investors and fellow team members
- A proficient ability to efficiently handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Discernment to keep information confidential
- Guidance and leadership as appropriate to team mates
- Compensation commensurate with experience and education
- A professional and growth-oriented work culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid training and professional development opportunities
- Performance reviews and feedback on a continuous basis as well as annually.
- Company paid short and long term disability coverage
- Periodic team building events
- Associate wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with a 4% company match after one year of employment
- A computer and other tools to effectively carry out your job duties
- An opportunity to be part of a mission-focused company that creates high impact, community-based, real estate developments to strengthen the communities we serve.
** The above is a general outline and is intended to highlight specific responsibilities of the employee. This list is not intended to be inclusive of all tasks or duty of the employee. The employee may be requested to perform reasonable tasks not indicated in this description but relative to the successful operations of the properties. This is a working position, that is, the successful candidate will be performing all of the above described tasks and not outsourcing or contracting to get the work done.
About Three Sixty Real Estate Solutions, LLC
Three Sixty Real Estate Solutions is a remarkable fully vested full-service residential, retail and commercial development and leasing company. Our success comes from years of successfully planning, developing and managing commercial and residential real estate property. We bring significant value to property owners, residents, businesses, communities and employees. Our vision is to serve our customers to the highest industry standard and provide quality outcomes for all our partners.