Thrivent’s private equity real estate group manages a $900 million portfolio of private equity real estate funds and real estate equity co-investments across a broad range of property types and geographies.
We are seeking a professional to join our team as an Associate responsible for team support in underwriting, executing, and monitoring private equity real estate (“PERE”) investments. In this role, you will assist with financial and portfolio monitoring, while supporting preliminary due diligence of fund investments.
- Support Private Equity Real Estate team in underwriting fund investments
- Perform financial modeling for new deal activity and portfolio analysis
- Research markets and sub markets, real estate sectors, and real estate equity funds
- Monitor and analyze current fund assets and communicate conclusions to senior team members
- Craft investment committee memorandums
- Work on miscellaneous special projects
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in real estate or finance preferred
- 2+ years of experience in real estate related finance, banking, or consulting
- Proven history of achievement in past professional and academic experiences
- Exceptional analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong financial modeling skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Self-directed individual with strong work ethic
About Thrivent Financial:
Thrivent Financial is a Fortune 500 financial services membership organization helping nearly 3 million members achieve their financial goals and give back to their communities. Thrivent Financial and its affiliates offer a broad range of financial products and services including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, disability income insurance, bank products and more.
You don’t need to be Christian to join our team. You do need the passion to guide our members on their Wise with Money Journey, equipping them to live more content, confident and generous lives. Thrivent strives to provide an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, sex, genetic information, or any status or condition protected by applicable state or federal laws. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
About Thrivent Financial
Thrivent is a membership-owned diversified financial services organization that serves Christians and their families. As a mission-driven, Fortune 500 organization, it helps guide its more than 2 million members and customers to be wise with money so they can live more content, confident and generous lives. Thrivent and it's subsidiary and affiliate companies offer insurance, investments, banking and advice over the phone and online, as well as through financial professionals and independent agents nationwide. For more than a century, it has helped members make financial choices that reflect their values while providing them opportunities to make a difference by being generous with their time, talent and treasure.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse membership, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit Thrivent.com to learn more. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.