The Corporate Development Group for Prudential Financial Inc., reporting directly to Prudential’s Chief Financial Officer, is responsible for all acquisition and divestiture activities across Prudential’s businesses, both in the United States and abroad. Since its inception in the late 1990’s, the Group has closed more than 100 transactions with aggregate value in excess of $25 billion. The Group is also responsible for sourcing acquisitions as well as developing select strategic analyses in support of executive leadership.
The Investment Banking Vice President is a transaction-based position with a significant amount of exposure to international activities.
- Execution and administration of transaction processes
- Evaluation of potential acquisition and divestiture targets
- Negotiation with counterparties and development legal documentation with counsel
- Leading deal teams and managing complex processes
- Presentation of findings to management
- Modeling pro forma scenarios associated with potential acquisitions and divestitures, including cash flow and return analysis
- Production of concise communications for senior management
- Engagement with business partners across the organization and externally
- Coordination of cross functional due diligence
- Others select strategic analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Eight or more years of transaction-related experience, including a significant amount of M&A transactions, preferably at an investment bank
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Team player with strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the various legal, tax and other issues common to transactions
- Financial institutions industry experience is a plus, but is not required
Source: PGIM Real Estate Career Page
About PGIM Real Estate Finance
With its initial roots in three commercial mortgages in downtown Newark New Jersey in 1874, PGIM Real Estate Finance (formerly Prudential Mortgage Capital Company) has grown to become one of largest real estate lenders in the world.
In 2016, the company originated $13.9 billion of mortgage loans including $13.2 billion in North America, and $750 million in Europe, Japan, and Australia. PGIM Real Estate Finance expects to originate $17.0 billion in 2017. PGIM Real Estate Finance has 22 offices worldwide.