VictoryBase seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to lead advanced real estate financial modeling, evaluating and investigating new investment opportunities, special projects, and assisting senior management with entering new markets.
The Senior Financial Analyst will report directly to the senior management team performing sophisticated market and financial analyses, participate in due diligence, including concept planning, cost, and cash flow analysis.
- Gain valuable experience in real estate finance, including single family and multifamily rental project underwriting and finance, investment analysis, industry and market research
- Grow with an expanding company that has formed with a world class team that has an entrepreneurial spirit and an aggressive 5 year growth plan
- Ability to earn a competitive salary with significant upside potential
- Support VictoryBase’s pursuit of community development opportunities by engaging in sophisticated financial modeling, due diligence, research, and preparation of investment memos and presentations
- Develop, maintain, and improve financial models for evaluation of real estate development, acquisitions, joint ventures, bank loans and other finance activities
- Assist in transaction sourcing, evaluation, and closing
- Manage cash flow projections and performance metrics for VictoryBase portfolios
- Perform comprehensive real estate, economic, demographic and capital markets research
- Participate in the underwriting of individual properties and portfolio opportunities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; Master’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in the industry
- Solid organization and analytical skills, as well as an understanding of complex financial analysis
VictoryBase invests in multiple communities serving our active duty service members across several MSA's. VictoryBase is founded by successful serial entrepreneur and C level executives that are also veterans. As former service members, we are striving to “Give Back” by providing high quality homes to our serving heroes with a unique value proposition. This model aims to create wins for our investors, leadership, employees and service members.