Viking Capital is a multifamily investment firm focusing on the value-add space in stabilized assets. The firm has acquired 13 communities totaling just under 3000 units since formation in 2015. All portfolio assets are currently in Atlanta, Washington DC, Austin, and Dallas, however, the firm will be expanding into several other high growth markets in 2019. Viking capitalizes its investments from a network of high net worth individuals.
For more information on the firm, please visit: http://www.vikingcapllc.com
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with senior leaders, assume significant responsibilities, and make pivotal impacts by assisting in all aspects of the investment process.
- Underwrite multifamily assets using Viking’s proprietary financial model
- Aid in the coordination of due diligence and debt financing for acquisitions
- Create presentations and materials for investors
- Support senior members of the firm with general projects related to commercial real estate
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Assist in the valuation of Viking’s existing portfolio as well as providing asset management related analysis and commentary
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Analytical multifamily underwriting experience
- Highly proficient Excel skills with the ability to create own financial model
- Excellent Power Point skills and ability to create professional investor decks
- Self-motivated individual with a superior work ethic and an extremely high level of attention to detail
- Strong financial quantitative and analytical skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to work under tight time frames
- Graduate experience preferred
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
About Viking Capital
Viking Capital was formed in 2015 with strict adherence to our core values: people, planet, profit. We are a boutique multifamily investment firm focusing on acquiring complexes of 100 units or greater in major U.S. metropolitan statistical areas which demonstrate consistent rent growth, low vacancy, and growing profits and investor returns. Viking has also anchored solar and energy-saving projects, given back to our community and tenants, while also creating an abundance of wealth and prosperity for our investors.