Bug in Construction Model of latest Ai1 Beta v0.7

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    5 years, 3 months ago #2490

Hi, The latest version of A.CRE Ai1, version Beta v0.7 seems to have a bug with the construction module.

For example, the provided file has Building Shell costs of $5.5MM, which compound up to a cost of $165MM. When updating the example for my own variable inputs, I found a similar issue, with the construction interest calculating at $191MM on a $46.7MM project over an 18 month development time with leverage of 85% at 7.95% interest rate. The previous version of the model did not have this issue.

Could you please take a look?

Spencer Burton
    Keymaster
    5 years, 2 months ago #2916

Sorry for the late response here!

A new version of the model was rolled out in early January that fixed this bug.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    4 years, 5 months ago #2918

Hi
    In Property CF G81 the formula is:

IF(G52=””,””,(G51>0)*SUM(‘Dev-Interest Calc’!E28,’Dev-Interest Calc’!E32:E32)-‘Dev-Interest Calc’!E29)

in the sum function there is a reference to E32:E32. I am not sure why this is expressed this way (instead of just E32) since the first cell reference is relative, not fixed.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
    Alan

Spencer Burton
    Keymaster
    4 years, 4 months ago #2920

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the heads up on this. While the logic written that way won’t change the answer, it’s sloppy! I’ve added this to my list to correct in our next release.

Appreciate the support!

Spencer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.