Born and raised in the Northwest United States, Spencer Burton has over 14 years of residential and commercial real estate experience. In his current position, Spencer sources and analyzes new investments for a $40bn real estate fund.
Spencer Burton holds a Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs with an emphasis in economics from Florida State University and a Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate with a concentration in finance from Cornell University.
Michael Belasco has seven years of real estate and construction experience. He currently works for a global real estate investment, development, and asset management firm in San Francisco managing large scale development projects in the city.
Michael has both an MBA and Master in Real Estate with a concentration in Real Estate Finance from Cornell University.
Get Notified of New Content
- Careers in Real Estate – Part IV: CompensationJune 9, 2015 - 1:53 am
- Real Estate Equity Waterfall Model – IRR HurdlesJuly 19, 2015 - 3:15 pm
- Why I chose a Masters in Real Estate over an MBAMay 14, 2015 - 2:43 pm
- Careers in Real Estate – Part II: Business FieldsJune 9, 2015 - 3:53 am
- Careers in Real Estate – Part III: Job FunctionsJune 9, 2015 - 2:53 am
- Tenant Sales and Occupancy Cost in Retail UnderwritingJanuary 21, 2017 - 1:42 pm
- Calculate Residual Land Value in ExcelJanuary 3, 2017 - 9:50 pm
- The Limitations of IRR When Evaluating Real Estate Inve...December 29, 2016 - 11:16 am
- Single Family Home Construction Pro Forma for Home Buil...December 23, 2016 - 1:48 pm
- The State of Real Estate CrowdfundingDecember 11, 2016 - 12:15 pm