Born and raised in the Northwest United States, Spencer Burton has over 14 years of residential and commercial real estate experience. In his current position, Spencer sources and analyzes new investments for a $40bn real estate fund.
Spencer Burton holds a Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs with an emphasis in economics from Florida State University and a Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate with a concentration in finance from Cornell University.
Michael Belasco has seven years of real estate and construction experience. He currently works for a global real estate investment, development, and asset management firm in San Francisco managing large scale development projects in the city.
Michael has both an MBA and Master in Real Estate with a concentration in Real Estate Finance from Cornell University.
Get Notified of New Content
- Careers in Real Estate – Part II: Business FieldsJune 9, 2015 - 3:53 am
- Careers in Real Estate – Part III: Job FunctionsJune 9, 2015 - 2:53 am
- Real Estate Portfolio Acquisition Excel ModelMay 7, 2015 - 12:17 pm
- Wall St. Training – Free Excel ResourcesJanuary 28, 2015 - 8:34 pm
- Understanding Leases: Office Buildings – Part 1October 24, 2015 - 4:28 am
- All-in-One Walkthrough #5 – The Residual Land Value...April 15, 2017 - 12:15 pm
- Book Review: The Real Estate GameApril 11, 2017 - 8:31 am
- All-in-One Walkthrough #4 – The Rate Matrix Modul...April 4, 2017 - 6:42 pm
- The Real Estate Resume – Tips and ResourcesMarch 28, 2017 - 2:46 pm
- All-in-One Underwriting Model for Real Estate Development...March 25, 2017 - 8:08 am
- […] posting the construction draw module a few weeks...March 13, 2017 - 12:39 am by Condominium Development Model - ADVENTURES IN CRE
- […] Download the Model | Guide to Getting Started...March 12, 2017 - 5:45 pm by All-in-One Underwriting Model for Real Estate Development and Acquisition - Adventures in CRE
- […] Download the Model […]March 12, 2017 - 5:41 pm by Version Notes: All-in-One Underwriting Model - ADVENTURES IN CRE
- Application status changed from "New" to "Interviewed"March 4, 2017 - 8:20 pm by Spencer Burton
- […] Debt. You might check out my tutorial on building...February 28, 2017 - 8:38 am by How to Prepare for a Real Estate Technical Interview