Lender Reserves (Perm Debt tab)

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    4 years, 2 months ago #2500

o Looking at the calculation in cell E22, there appears to be an error resulting in a DIV/0 error if the ORI function is enabled. I think this is related to the last argument in the function, which is referencing the MF OpSt tab, when the MF module is off.
    o Should there be any cells relying on the result of E22 of the Perm Debt tab, or is this intended to provide the user with a ball park Reserves estimate which can then be used in other areas of the model?

Spencer Burton
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #2932

Thanks for the heads up! If you look at the latter half of the Lender Reserves formula, the MF-OpSt!J34/12 portion should read ORI-OpSt!J34/12.

I’ll include a fix in the next version of the model.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    4 years, 2 months ago #2934

Awesome, thanks for all the work on this. The model is superb.

One follow up question: Should there be any cells relying on the result of E22 of the Perm Debt tab, or is this intended to provide the user with a ball park Lender Reserves estimate which can then be used in other areas of the model? What is best practice here?

Spencer Burton
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #2936

No, E22 is for visualization purposes only. An All-in-One user asked me to add something to help estimate reserves that a lender make request, and so I created that simple module. But the results of E22 do not flow into the actual analysis.

Spencer

Anonymous
    Inactive
    4 years, 2 months ago #2938

Thanks Spencer – appreciate the insight!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.