S&U tab construction loan fees

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    5 years, 10 months ago #2474

When modeling an office development, what is cell C16 on S&U tab driving in the model? I looked like in a recent update you moved this input to the budget tab (Cells D55 and D56), so i am wondering if C16 on the S&U tab needs to be removed. Also, when i add a fee to cell D55 of the budget tab, shouldn’t it be captured in the Construction Interest and Fees line item (cell H15) of the “Uses” table on the S&U Tab? This cell, (H15 on S&U tab) refers to C15 on the Dev-Interest Calc tab, but that C15 on the Calc tab does not include the fees in cell C16 on same tab.

Spencer Burton
    Keymaster
    5 years, 10 months ago #2872

Thanks for your comment, and you are correct. Beta v0.6.3 is not properly accounting for financing fees in the Sources and Uses. I’ll be rolling out an updated beta v0.6.4 this weekend that should correct the issue, among others.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    5 years, 10 months ago #2874

Hi Spencer. I saw the update that was sent out on Sunday (A.CRE Ai1 UW Beta v0.6.321.xlsb) but the issue with the loan fees is still there. The budget is just hard-coded (=6800000*0.01) and cell C16 on S&U tab still has no dependents. Any idea how to resolve?

Spencer Burton
    Keymaster
    5 years, 9 months ago #2876

I’ve removed the Construction Loan fees input on the S&U tab, as loan fees are now entered on the Budget tab (rows 55:57), and will include this fix in the next release.

If you’re using a version earlier than beta v0.6.4, disregard the ‘Construction Loan fees’ input on the S&U tab.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.