v.76 of All-In-One Model – Property CF Funding Starting in Month 1

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    4 years, 3 months ago #2496

In the Property CF tab, the Permanent Financing Funding amount shows in Month 1 and consequently impacts the IRR calculations on the property level and equity cash flow level. It was shown in Month 0 in previous versions. I realize that the Cell D6 of the Perm. Debt tab was updated, so perhaps this is impacting the Property CF tab somehow.

Spencer Burton
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago #2928

Hi mhagan,

Good catch! I’ve released an update that fixes the issue.

In update v0.76, I’d changed the permanent debt funding month to be an optional input – previously it had been driven by stabilization date, which lacked the flexibility some needed. The unintended consequence of doing that, is that it broke the graphs in the development module. To fix the graphs, I had to set the PermDebt_Funding_Month named range to be equal to the greater of the actual permanent debt funding month or 1. The problem is, the actual funding for the permanent debt had been driven by the PermDebt_Funding_Month named range! Such that when the development module is turned off, the permanent debt funding month is 1 – even when the input is set to 0.

I created a new named range to get around the issue and it appears to be working properly now.

Thanks for finding this bug!

Spencer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.