CBRE Investment Management – Americas is seeking an analyst supporting the acquisitions team. Responsibilities include underwriting, due diligence and closing of investment opportunities and assisting asset and portfolio management teams with ad-hoc tasks.
This position would involve
1) Assisting in the underwriting of investments,
2) Utilizing ARGUS and Excel to create financial models, update development models including joint venture waterfalls, and other analysis,
3) Coordinating and managing due diligence,
4) Assisting in the presentation of investments to Investment Committee,
5) Monitoring transactions through closing involving coordination across various business functions, and
6) Assisting and monitoring the procurement of financing.
To perform this job successfully, a person must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability desired.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Source: CBRE Career Page
Implement and manage marketing and leasing activities for assigned portfolio. Assist in the development and implementation of property level business...Apply For This Job
This role will provide operational oversight for the Invesco Real Estate Asia Fund, our flagship open-ended core fund in the...Apply For This Job
The AVP – Originations plays a critical role at Berkadia, utilizing their expertise in CRE finance to lead analytical projects,...Apply For This Job
The Financial Analyst will support the Office segment of the Company’s Asset Management function, reporting to the Director, Asset Management....Apply For This Job
Toll Brothers Apartment Living, the luxury apartment development division of Toll Brothers, America’s Luxury Home Builder, has an outstanding opportunity...Apply For This Job
BREDS asset management professionals will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of real estate loan asset management and...Apply For This Job