We are currently looking for someone to join the Servicing team and that individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Residential Mortgage Trading, Commercial Real Estate, Structured Loan business through the back-office servicing of a portfolio of warehouse/structured finance, par or distressed loan positions.
- Process all loan related asset servicing: borrowings, repayments, rollovers, conversions, commitment reductions.
- Investigate and resolve transactional issues.
- Settle and book Loan Trades.
- Review daily exception reporting and resolve any outstanding items pertaining to assigned portfolio.
- Communicate with external counterparties which may include Agent banks, borrowers and lenders daily regarding loan activity.
- Communicate closely with internal counterparties such as Revenue Desk, Legal, Compliance, Controllers, etc
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of four to five years of experience in financial services.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Cash/Wire reconciliation experience.
- Warehouse/Commercial/Structured Finance Loan experience.
- Accounting experience.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment; need to think and make sound decisions quickly.
- Effective reading comprehension interpreting legal and compliance materials.
- Fast learner with a proactive approach
Source: Goldman Sachs Career Page
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) is a U.S. financial services firm founded in 1869 by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs. It is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY. The company employs 34,000 employs across the world. Its main business lines include asset management, commercial banking, investment banking, investment management, and prime brokerage.
Goldman Sachs Realty Management Division (RMD) provides real estate investment services and asset management to investments where Goldman Sachs has an interest. The Realty Management Division has offices in the Americas as well as in Europe, Asia, and Australia and is organized into six business units including Hospitality, Loan Asset Management, Real Estate Credit Investing, Portfolio Management, Real Estate Asset Management, and Residential Mortgage Asset Management.