Intro to Season Two and What’s New at A.CRE – S2E1
About this Episode – Intro to Season Two and What’s New at A.CRE
Welcome to Season Two of the A.CRE Audio Series! On this episode, I am joined by the creators of the Adventures in CRE website, Spencer Burton and Michael Belasco. Today we are talking about thoughts and feedback from season one and diving into what to expect in season two.
We are so thankful for all of our listeners and your support of season one. While season one had a lot of great content and insight, season two will be even more substantive than season one. In season two we are on location in Frisco, Texas.
We are now approaching 1,000 members. This is an exciting milestone for us and we are grateful for those that took a chance on the program. We have received positive as well as constructive feedback and we are taking that into consideration. Learn more about what to expect in season two during this episode.
Show Notes – S2E1: Intro to Season Two and What’s New at A.CRE
- More insight on season one [1:25]
- We enjoyed doing season one.
- We have some intriguing guests lined up for season two.
- Whether you want to expand your knowledge around legal or financial modeling, we have a bit of everything planned.
- During season two, we will be in Frisco, Texas.
- Demand and population growth in DFW [4:16]
- DFW is experiencing exponential growth.
- What’s coming down the pipe for 2020 [5:50]
- We have things coming with the podcast, website and accelerator.
- Initiatives we are working on are driven by the feedback we receive.
- Building out an advanced concepts section [8:19]
- We have a legal section and legal contributor. He will be sharing LOIs, MOUs, etc.
- We are doubling down on the accelerator.
- Library of supplementary tools [9:44]
- This began with a series of watch-me build videos that were unrelated to the 16 courses but are helpful.
- We have been adding additional to the series.
- Repository of technical interview exams [12:55]
- After you finish the accelerator and want to keep practicing, you will be able to use this repository of technical exams and cases.
- Videos available on YouTube [15:50]
- Videos will also be available to watch on YouTube.
Resources from this Episode
- Adventures in CRE: https://www.adventuresincre.com/
- A.CRE Accelerator: https://www.adventuresincre.com/accelerator